Benefits of being an IISFA Member
The International Information Systems Forensics Association (IISFA) is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to promote the discipline of information forensics in the form of evangelism, education, and certification.
IISFA consists of a governing body of Board of Directors that represent various areas of expertise in information forensics and a large community of Subject Matter Experts that volunteer time and expertise to further the goals of the association.
Members of the IISFA adhere to the IISFA Code of Ethics and are candidates for the Certified International Information Systems Forensics Investigator (CIFI).
To the members IISFA is guaranteed access to the restricted section of the website where you will find :
- Discussion Forum moderated by qualified experts in the field
- Presentations and material of courses and events IISFA
- Opportunity to enroll and attend events IISFA free (seminars , conferences , courses)
- The newsletter IISFA
- Publications and documents exclusively reserved to members
- The list of agreements signed by IISFA and accessible to members
For those who wish to subscribe or renew your subscription to the IISFA , the fee is payable annually on January 1 and is scheduled to the extent of:
Ordinary Member :
- Professionals who have responsibility in Forensic Information or Information Security at public or private sectors , or professionals who provide consulting services in these areas.
- Teachers , lawyers, and those who belong to the judicial authorities who have legitimate interests in the Information / data security .
- Professionals who provide equipment and security products.
- Enterprises of equipment or products that provide security
Single ( professionals , lawyers, teachers ) -> € 100 (one hundred )
Associate Employee Company
Number of employees up to 10 -> € 200 ( two hundred)
Number of employees up to 100 -> € 500 ( five hundred)
Number of employees more than 100 -> € 1000 ( one thousand)
Institutional Member :
Law enforcement, Military and / or police , GDF , Judiciary and the government sector :
€ 30 (thirty) one-off
WARNING: The entry is only considered with institutional email address. ( example: email@example.com)
Select Your Member Type: